Tap into The Oncology Group’s expertise to position your cancer program and institution for growth and market leadership. We’ll work collaboratively side by side with your team to develop strategies customized for your market and respectful of internal politics and realities. We work with your cancer program leadership and physicians to identify and clarify specific market conditions as well as organizational issues your oncology program faces, and provide a plan of action to solve or mitigate challenges to your program’s operations and growth.
With a focus on your cancer program and institution, The Oncology Group will collaborate to:
- Provide an integrated and coordinated experience for all cancer patients who seek care in your center
- Develop the leadership and infrastructure required to provide a 21st century spectrum of services
- Develop oncology feasibility studies for new programs, services, technology or facilities
In addition, The Oncology Group can design strategic plans for patient-centric, service-specific programs such as:
- Comprehensive breast program
- Multidisciplinary clinics organization and operations
- Palliative care program planning and staffing model analysis
- Clinical research office organization and operations models
- Genetics testing and counseling program
- Survivorship programs
We know how valuable your time and resources are. With this in mind, we design an engagement that we execute on time, on target and that produces actionable initiatives that physicians and program leadership have been instrumental in developing and therefore will support.