Your health care service is exemplary — now make it official. Accreditations verify that your program meets the high standards set by national accreditation agencies. The Oncology Group and its affiliate, Revenue Cycle Inc., can assess and prepare your practice for a range of surveys.
- American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Commission on Cancer (CoC)—The Oncology Group helps program leaders develop action plans to achieve initial accreditation or prepare for their next survey based on the new standards.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)—Cancer programs want to differentiate themselves from competitors and having your breast center achieve this accreditation can be a game changer in a competitive market. We can assess the components of your current program and determine whether you need physicians, staff, technology or a combination of the three to position your program for a successful accreditation survey.
- Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation Program (ROPA)—This accreditation assures patients that your program has met or exceeded the standards established by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and can help differentiate your program in the marketplace. We understand standards and the steps programs need to take to prepare for a successful survey. We work with staff at our affiliated company, Revenue Cycle Inc., to assess whether a program is ready to submit to the rigors of a survey.
- American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO)—ACRO, an organization created to specifically deal with issues facing radiation oncologists, has developed its own accreditation process. We work with our affiliated company, Revenue Cycle Inc., for organizations preferring to be surveyed by ACRO.
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)—ASTRO’s practice accreditation program is called APEx (Accreditation Program for Excellence). Developed to ensure accountability in radiation therapy services, APEx’s goal is to recognize high-quality facilities that have met strict evaluation standards. We work with our affiliated company, Revenue Cycle Inc., to obtain a four-year accreditation for your radiation oncology program.